1. You will provide authentic, correct, and true information while completing the process for online donation. Hand in Hand India reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Hand in Hand India has the right in its sole discretion to reject the donation.
2. If donor feels that, he/she made an error in donation amount/purpose or any other parameter, kindly let Hand in Hand India know about such error within 3 working days by email email@example.com. We shall rectify any such parameter requested by you whenever possible.
3. You will receive a confirmation on successful / failed transaction
4. No refund/cancellation request for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained for online donations through the online payment gateway after the donation is accepted from our Online Payment Gateway service providers unless there is a fraud notification from our Payment Gateway Service Providers.
5. Only Indian donors are eligible for a Tax exemption certificate under section 80G of the Income Tax Act and would be sent to the registered address provided during the process of online donation
6. If the Indian donor does not receive 80-G certificate within 45 days from the time of donation, he /she is liable to claim the donated amount from Hand in Hand India
7. For any other information on online donations kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-44-43413200